Athan Fuin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Athan Fuin

This forum is for members of the kinship Athan Fuin on the Dwarrowdelf server. Please join with your main character name!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intro Thread!

+3
Blackfish
Tepesh
Shaeri
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intro Thread! Empty Intro Thread! Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:07 am

Shaeri

Shaeri
Chieftain
Chieftain

Hi everyone! I'm Shaeri, and you may know me as the leader of Athan Fuin! Razz
I started this kin because I wanted to meet some new people, and hopefully make some friends. I hope you've found it a friendly environment, since we'd love to have you stay as we grow.
My alts include, but are not limited to: Athrellas, Caeloth, Dachiren, Godhreirael, Ludhel, and Nafsten. I am most commonly on, however, as only Athrellas, Caeloth, and Shaeri.
My favorite class is Hunter, but I like Rune-Keeper as well, which is why Caeloth is my second-highest leveled character.
Now it's your turn! Tell me about yourselves!
See you in-game soon!

https://athan-fuin.board-directory.net

2Intro Thread! Empty Hi Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 am

Glet

Hi all.
This is my main. My main alts are Brothyr, Morgandas, Renduroth and Boragar.
I have several others in the kin but these toons get the most screen time.
My favorite class is RK with Champ close behind. I started the champ well before the rk so that's why there's 21 levels between them.

I've known Shaeri and Thallasgorn irl forever. Smile

This toon is a Westfold supreme wepsmith.
Morgandas is a Westfold proficient armorsmith.
Boragar is a Westfold proficient jeweler.
If you need anything, just ask.

Cya in the game,
Glet

3Intro Thread! Empty Tepesh Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Tepesh

Noob
Noob

Hey everyone this is Tepesh, i am a Master Expert Explorer so let me know if you need anything.
My only real alt right now is Gondamor my hunter, he is a weaponsmith of almost no skill currently Very Happy

looking forward to more instances and such with you guys. Always having fun in Kin chat Smile

4Intro Thread! Empty Yo Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Blackfish

Blackfish
Noob
Noob

WADDUP BROOKLYYYYNN!!! I play Blackfish, the most handsome dwarf champion you will ever meet (sorry glet)
I recently spent my turbine points on a fish to slap people with. If you show courtesy and do not tease me, we can have a good relationship.
I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will slap you silly.
I'm also Australian Cool

B-fish out

5Intro Thread! Empty Hey everybody! ^^ Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:51 am

Lavoriel

Lavoriel
Noob
Noob

Hiya tongue I'm Lavoriel or all of you may call me Lav or give me a silly nickname like Lavlav or something. I'm a very nice person, I'm a little silly at times Razz and I'm always willing to help others out in the game. I just recently joined this awesome kin and so far I'm loving it! <3

Lavoriel is my main char on LOTRO. I did play awhile back until my lameo cousin deleted it. Sad
But anyways I'm a returning player, I know a few things about the game. So whenever I'm on you can always ask me for help or with anything ask me something that you don't know about. As for making stuff for the kinnies, I'm a artisan/kinda master weapon smith atm. So if you need some weapons, please ask me ^^
So far I'm loving the Champ class. I used to play as a Guardian and that class was pretty awesome.
Thanks for reading and hopefully I'll see you in the game!
-Lav rabbit

Last edited by Lavoriel on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Intro Thread! Empty Re: Intro Thread! Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:21 am

Nandirwen

Nandirwen
Noob
Noob

Hi everyone,I'm Nandirwen and she's my main char,I just started an alt(I think her name is spelt jayewen),not sure lol,I only created her the day b4 the game went down for the so-called 24 hr maintenance and my minds like a piece of swiss cheese atm.Call me whateva just please dont call me Nan lol,makes me feel like I should be sitting in a retirement home crocheting a rug for my grandkids(guess i should have really thought my name thru more ,but its mine and I like it).
Anyway,I'm so happy I finally found a kin that does actually make you feel welcome and a part of something.I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all,and probably drive you crazy with my endless questions and warped humour,If anyone needs weapons made,dont be shy,I'm always willing to help anytime I'm online.
See you all eventually in game ,if I survive the "maintenance " that is Laughing

7Intro Thread! Empty Who am I? Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:54 am

dullahan

Noob
Noob

Heyo folks,

So, my various characters are (levels at time of this post):

Dulayhan, burglar, 34, forester/woodworker
Oodolf, minstrel, 32, tailor/cook
Penawyn, guardian, 24 metalsmith

Not sure I have a main, per se, since I tend to split my time, but there you go.

8Intro Thread! Empty lol Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:22 am

Blackfish

Blackfish
Noob
Noob

announcing my new alt
Intro Thread! Sam-frodo-The-Lord-of-the-Rings-SWAG-562542

9Intro Thread! Empty Re: Intro Thread! Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Khyl

Khyl
Noob
Noob

Oh well, I'm Khylandriel mostly in the game. Also I play Gilsong (a cappy) and Alonsy (an RK) plus some others who aren't in the kin.

Oh yes and if you ever get eaten by a warg in the Moors named Skinrip, it's only because that's the only way I can show my love.

At about now, if I ever get on(my internet may or may not have taken a huge dump on itself today), you'll probably mostly hear me swearing viciously about the broken epic questline and how I cannot submit tickets. It's pretty great(I'll try to make more and more creative curses over time).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum