Athan Fuin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Athan Fuin

This forum is for members of the kinship Athan Fuin on the Dwarrowdelf server. Please join with your main character name!

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVENT: Speed Climbing - The Beacon of Eaworth!

2 posters

Will you be coming?

EVENT: Speed Climbing - The Beacon of Eaworth! Vote_lcap100%EVENT: Speed Climbing - The Beacon of Eaworth! Vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
EVENT: Speed Climbing - The Beacon of Eaworth! Vote_lcap0%EVENT: Speed Climbing - The Beacon of Eaworth! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
EVENT: Speed Climbing - The Beacon of Eaworth! Vote_lcap0%EVENT: Speed Climbing - The Beacon of Eaworth! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shaeri

Shaeri
Chieftain
Chieftain

Are you talented at getting to places in Bree that weren't meant for running on? If so, test your prowess by travelling with the kin to Rohan for a contest to climb the beacon!

REQUIREMENTS:
-Be at least level 45
-Be able to enter Moria (Finish the epic that gives you your first legendary item)

WHEN: April 4, 2013 (fun fact: that's my birthday!) Time: 2:00PM PST (Climbing begins at 3:30PM.)

WHERE: We will meet at Echad Dunann (in Eregion). Shae can port groups to this point from Bree, if needed.)

Since we will be travelling as a kin through Moria, Lothlorien, Great River, and much of Rohan before finally reaching our destination, I need as many high leveled players as possible to guard the group. That is why I am giving so much time before this trip Smile I also want to make sure we have plenty of healers, just in case.

If you want to spectate, not climb, that's fine too!

PRIZES:
First place - 10 gold and your own custom forum title! (subject to admin approval)
Second place - 5 gold
Third place - 1 gold
(Note: prizes may change.)

Feel free to reply with ideas for prizes, opinions about this event, suggestions to improve it, whether or not you plan to attend, etc.

Yours,
Shae

Last edited by Shaeri on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

https://athan-fuin.board-directory.net

2EVENT: Speed Climbing - The Beacon of Eaworth! Empty Woop woop! Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:20 am

Lavoriel

Lavoriel
Noob
Noob

This sounds really fun! Very Happy I would like participate! But I need to get some practice first if that's ok.
The last place prize should be the duck mask. hahaha Razz
Also happy early birthday! hehe <3

Shaeri

Shaeri
Chieftain
Chieftain

Lavoriel wrote:I need to get some practice first if that's ok.
Do you think it would be good to take everyone there, and give them like 20 minutes to practice? That would also give us time to make sure that whoever was there to watch could see. haha.

Lavoriel wrote:Also happy early birthday! hehe <3
Awww, thank you~! Very Happy

https://athan-fuin.board-directory.net

Lavoriel

Lavoriel
Noob
Noob

Yea, we should take everyone there or at least the people would like to come watch or would like to practice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum