Athan Fuin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Athan Fuin

This forum is for members of the kinship Athan Fuin on the Dwarrowdelf server. Please join with your main character name!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need some bling bling

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need some bling bling  Empty Need some bling bling Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:21 am

Lavoriel

Lavoriel
Noob
Noob

Hehe :3 I could use some better jewelry for my lvl 30 Champ of course when the game starts running. Darn you downtime! *shakes fist in the air* haha! Last time I've checked I had some decent stuff. But I probably could use some better items then the ones I have now so I can kick GA's butt >:3 I don't remember what jewelry I had but it was good enough.
Anyways I'm hope it's no trouble. I usually don't like asking for stuff and make any person in our kin to make me anything as long as it's ok with them. When the game start to work again I'll show to someone who can make some jewerly what I have and see if they can make something better and if needed I'll buy the materials that they need for certain items.
Hope to see you all in the game soon Very Happy
-Lav

2Need some bling bling  Empty Re: Need some bling bling Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Shaeri

Shaeri
Chieftain
Chieftain

I'm pretty sure Cae can make stuff for 28 and 32, not sure if there's anything in between. I'll check when I get home, I have to go pick my mom up from the airport. Smile

https://athan-fuin.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum